Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, March 14, 2016

The Mondays


Due to daylight savings and the Mondays, my undereye circles are making me look like a panda (I do love these creatures!).  My ultimate rescuer are two products - Loreal Visible Lift CC eye cream in a light shade than my skin tone and Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream.  Today I was tempted to put the BB Cream all over my face but decided it wasn't worth it.   I later the Shiseido BB Cream over the CC eye cream for more natural effects.

Directions: use roller to put CC eye cream across undereye area.  Use fingers to gently pat onto area.  Use fingers to lightly pat BB Cream on top.  Use sparingly.

Where to Buy:  Loreal can be purchased in any major drugstore and pharmacies., Target.   Shiseido is available in major department stores, Sephora, Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment