Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tony Moly I'm Real Tomato Mask Sheet


So I tried the 7 day sheet mask challenge and did find that my skin was brighter, more even toned in the cheeks and nose area.  However my forehead needs a bit more work.  Thus, I'm trying out the Tony Moly I'm Real Tomato Mask Sheet for Radiance to see if it'll help restore some more brightness and radiance.   Hoping that my skin will be so bright and radiant tomorrow that work folks will have a hard time looking 😝

The mask sheet is extremely moist, more so than others I've tried.   It smells a bit fruity and lemony but fits the face great.

Directions - after cleansing and toning, put sheet mask on face for 15-20 minutes.

Where to Buy - Tony Moly stores and online, Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment