Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, March 7, 2016

Travel Kit - Face Masks


I've been traveling for work lately and to make sure my skin does not go out of wack, I made sure to pack a couple of sheet masks.   My go to when I travel is Su:m 37 Bubble De Mask.  It takes a while to bubble up and thus I like to use it when I have a lot of time and no one watching.

The second mask is Dermal Gold Collagen Essence Mask.  It is moist, full of extra essence and instantly brightens the skin.

The third mask is a new brand I am trying.   When I travel, I frequently break out.  The Tony Moly Red Wine Mask Sheet  Pore Care promises to reduce pore size. The sheet mask actually smells like grape juice.  It is very moist, more so than the Dermal Gold Collagen Essence sheet mask.  

Directions: after cleansing and applying toner, put sheet mask onto face.  Leave mask on for 20-30 minutes.

Where to Buy:  I purchased all masks on Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment