Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Amore Pacific Intensive Vitalizing Eye Complex


Through a friend's recommendation (thanks Luisa!), I came to know about the Amore Pacific skincare brand.  Since I was in need of a travel size eye cream, I purchased the Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Intensive Vitalizing Eye Complex cream from Amazon.   

I've been using the eye cream for 3 trips now, for a total of 5 weeks, and finally used up the bottle.  The cream is soft, gel-like and apply beautifully without feeling heavy.  I apply morning and night and it works well under concealer.  My undereye area feels moisturized and brightened.  The cost of the trial size was $11 which is quite a lot for travel size but it was worth the price of eye hydration.  I would be tempted to purchase full size but want to try out more options before settling on one.

Directions: apply to eye area morning and night.

Where to Buy: purchased on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment