Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tosowoong Pore 3D Mask in Bird's Nest


Still on my business trip so time to try out another mask in my collection.   I wasn't sure what a 3D mask was so thought I'll try it out as an experiment.

Upon opening the Tosowoong 3D mask, I was weary of the brown coloring.  I've never seen a sheet mask in non white or clear color before so wasn't sure what to expect.  The mask is layered in two past - upper and lower face. The directions were clear to separate the mask from the clear side and affix to face.  Perhaps that's the side hat had all the essence, although both side look the same.  The good thing was the mask was protected on both side.   Due to the lower and upper half of the mask, it affix to the face nicely except the upper half was a bit small and did not cover the entire forehead.   I had the mask on for 30 minutes plus as the mask was to dry out completely.  After the period, the mask wa still not dry below the eyes and around the cheeks.  I had to peel off the mask.  I was expecting my face to be a bit discolored from the brown coloring but all I saw was clarity, smaller pores and tightness.  It was a nice canvas for the night skin creams and essence.  The day after the skin felt refreshed, hydrated and plump.  I would try the mask again or perhaps other 3D mask.

Directions: after double cleansing, apply mask on face for 30 minutes or more or until mask is completely dry.

Where to Buy: purchased on MemeBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment