Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Heliocare 360 Gel Oil-free Sunscreen


One of the benefits of traveling for work is that I get to explore the pharmacies of new location.  I traveled to Venice in early June and had some down time to explore the city (and get some good eats).  The pharmacies in Venice were small and boutique like.  I was able to find a few products I haven't seen before.  The selection was less than expected though, probably because I was in the tourisy part of town.

Although I've been happy with my sunscreens, I am always in need for better ones, especially ones that are oil-free.  This Heliocare 360 brand is one I haven't seen before or am familiar with.  Since it's gel like and oil-free, I decided to give it a try.  I've been using this product for approximately 2 weeks and really like it!  It smells faintly of orange and has a yellowish/orange tint.  The sunscreen applies smoothly with no residue.  It's very matte like and indeed was oil-free.  I like the fact that it's not thick so I barely feel the product.  So much so that I thin I can go without the Skin Food Silky Finishing Powder.  Now I need another trip to Italy to get more sunscreen!

Directions:  apply sunscreen as last step of beauty routine.

Where to Buy:  purchased in pharmacy in Venice, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment