Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sulwhasoo Clarifying Mask


I've heard a lot about Sulwhasoo from friends and fellow bloggers and have been waiting for some time to try their product.  I got the chance by purchasing some travel size products on Testerkorea.com.  It didn't take as long as I thought to get products shipped, about 2 weeks or so when I had thought it would take a month or longer.

The Sulwhasoo Clarifying mask is a gel like mask.  It has a strong ginseng smell,.  After just 10 minutes, my face started to tightened and the mask started to be clearer.  I left the mask on for 30 minutes at which point my face was beyond tight.  The mask was easy to rinse off with tepid water.  My pores did seem to appear smaller and face a bit tighter.  Def worth a try again for longer term effects.

Directions: after double cleanse, apply mask to face and leave on for 15-20 minutes.  Rinse with warm water.

Where to Buy: purchased travel size packets on Testerkorea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment