Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My Beauty Diary Sheet Mask - Apple


My Beauty Diary is my favorite sheet mask now and my go to for weekly mask challenge.   My recent purchase is the Apple Polyphenol for oil and pore control.   

Upon opening the package, there is a hint of Apple scent but it's not overwhelming.  The mask is over abundant with essence, so much so that the essence drips on the clothing.  There is also enough in the package for neck and chest area.   The mask is refreshing and although I've only used the mask once, my pore seem to have gotten smaller and there is less shine in my face.  I will have to rotate this mask with others during the week.

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply mask for 15-20 minutes.

Where to Buy: purchased in NYC pharmacy.  Available on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment