Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Bonvivant Mint + Tea Tree Sheet Mask


I ordered the Bonvivant Botanical Mask Pack in Mint + Tea Tree from MemeBox a while ago and kept it for the Peru trip.  After a grueling 4 day hike and another week in the Amazon heat, I pampered myself with this mask in Lima the day before our flight back to SFO.   

The mask had a nice half sheet separator so that the sheet mask would not tear.  The mask was heavy with essence and the texture was so so.  After taking off the mask, my face felt sticky instead of plump as with other masks.  I'm a bit disappointed as I really wanted to like this brand.  The tea tree and mint combo was calming and did not have a scent.

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply mask for 15-20 minutes.

Where to Buy: purchased on MemeBox

No comments:

Post a Comment