Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack


My face was in desperate need for some pore and acne care lately.  I've seen some hormonal acne appear on the side of my forehead and right cheek.  After going through my stash, I realize I don't have any product that truly addresses this problem.  This mask from Benton was the closest since it can be used by all skin type.  

I have the essence so know the product well.  The mask is very similar to the essence, in smell (a bit of iron) and texture.  Can't say that I'm disappointed by the mask but I'm not in love either.    I would prefer to use the essence (which I use only in the morning routine) than the sheet mask.

Directions: after cleansing and toning, apply mask for 15-20 minutes.

Where to Buy: purchased on MemeBox as part of Benton starter kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment