Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Tosowoong Refresh Sea Cucumber Essence Mask


I am taking on the Soko Glam 7-day sheet mask challenge and today's mask is one that was purchased on MemeBox.   What drew me to this mask was the colorful packaging (it reminds me of the sea) and since I do enjoy eating sea cucumber, I thought why not enjoy its beauty content too?  Boy was I happy that I tried it!

The mask is silky and transparent in texture.  Because it doesn't have a mask protector, the mask was so full of essence that I had to take extra care to unfold.  Once I put it on my face, the silkiness melt right into my skin.  The mask fits perfectly, especially around the nose area, which is a tricky place for most mask.  The forehead area could be bigger but it may be due to my large forehead.  There were plenty of extra essence for neck and upper chest.  The mask lasted more than 40 minutes.  I'm already thinking of getting more! 

Directions:  after double cleanse and toning, apply mask for more than 20 minutes.

Where to Buy: purchased on MemeBox  

No comments:

Post a Comment