Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Bioderma Photoderm Spot Sunscreen


On the same Europe trip, I purchased this Bioderma Photoderm Spot Sunscreen with 50+ SPF.   This product I love!!  I loved it so much, last year when I was in the UK, I made sure to stock up.  This product goes on matte and have very high protection.  Over the past two years since I've been using this on a regular basis, I have not seen any new sun spots on my face.  I like the fact that it doesn't leave a shiny sheen like most other sunscreen.  It's great for combination/oily skin types and probably all other skin types.  Highly highly recommended!!  

Directions:  after morning routine, lather on face, neck and chest.

Where to Buy:  available in European pharmacies, Boots, and Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment