Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate


On my last trip to Thailand, my good friend and beauty fanatic, Kwan, told me about Lancome Genifique and said it's the best wrinkle fighting serum out there.  Thus, the big purchase from duty-free.

Directions:  After cleansing and toner, put a drop or two all over face using the dropper.  A little goes a long way.

Whatever you do, don't drop the bottle on hard floors.  I did that with my first bottle and the glass dropper inside the bottle broke!  It was heart-breaking!

I've used the product for 2 years now and although it's quite costly, a bottle last a long time.  I only use as part of night routine.  Although I'm still fighting wrinkles on my forehead, the wrinkles are less noticeable at times.  I also find that the concentrate tightens the skin.  I'm not sure it's worth the price though as you may be able to find other Asian product that have the same impact without the hefty price.

Where to Buy:  Sephora, major department stores (Macy's, Nordstrom), Duty-free shops, Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment