Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Friday, February 19, 2016

Ginseng Astringent


Another product that I love from Yulia, my esthetician, is the Ginseng Astringent.   It's not too drying, has a nice smell, and is effective.  I sampled this product on my very first facial with Yulia and have been using this as part of my daily routine since. 

Directions: after double cleansing, put some astringent on a cotton pad and swipe all over face.  I only use this product as part of my night routine because it's effective for removing all makeup residue.

I've been using this product for over 2 years now and one bottle can last a long time (about a year).   It's been part of my cleansing routine for a while.  I used to use this twice a year but have changed to only using this at night because I find it more effective than the SK-II Clearing Lotion at removing all makeup and cleansing residue.

No comments:

Post a Comment