Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, February 15, 2016

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

I fell in love with Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes when I was in my early days as a consultant working super long hours and before I knew anything about skin routine.  The cleansing towelettes is easy to use, effective and very portable.  It's great for travels and late night parties =)

Directions: use one towelette to remove all grime and makeup from face.  Can be used in the eye area.  I usually use the back of the towelette to do a second wipe.

This leaves the face super clean yet not oily or dry.  One towelette is enough, even for waterproof eye makeup.

Think Dirty Rating: 9
I was totally shocked when I discovered that this cleansing towelette has a rating of 9 (out of 10 which is the highest).  The Developmental & Reproductive toxicity is off the charts - pretty close to a 10.

Based on the ingredients listing, the biggest culprit is due to Fragrance which received a 9.  The wipe doesn't require fragrance - why have it in there at all?

It's a good I don't use it on my kids and now I really won't whether the wipes I do use on them have similar toxicity rating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment