Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lancome Genifique Eye Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate


As I wrote on my last post, my friend Kwan introduced me to the Lancome Genifique brand.  I decided to try the eye concentrate since my crow's feet needed some help. 

Directions: use the drop to spread the serum under and over eye

I use the Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Eye Illuminating concentrate as part of my night routine.  I have used this product for a year now.  Since a little goes a long way, one bottle can last a long time.  I find that even after the serum, I need to use a eye cream because the serum is quite light.  Per the advertisement, I am to see younger, brighter-looking eyes in 7 days.  I don't believe that is true.  I've been using the serum for a year now and don't see a significant difference.  My crow's feet is not getting worse but they haven't disappeared either.  I also don't see a significant reduction in dark circles.  Due to the cost, I would say save your money and invest it in better eye cream that can really target the areas that you want to address.

Where to Buy: Sephora, major department stores, Duty-Free, and Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment