Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule

Out of all 10 step Korean beauty routine, the one that I found new was applying Ampoule.  I didn't know what it was until I did some research. An ampoule is a supercharged serum with higher concentration of active ingredients.  I've been intrigued about whether one would make a difference.  I've heard a lot about snail cream and thus thought I'll try an ampoule made from snail secretion.

Directions: put a drop onto face using the dropper after cleansing and before essence and serums.

I've been using the Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule since January and have been happy with the product.  It feels heavier than an essence but without the oily residue.  It's gentle on the skin and seems to put an extra layer to the skin after toner.   I started using this ampoule only at night but started putting this as part my morning routine two weeks ago.  

Where to Buy:  I purchased this product on Amazon but there are other Korean beauty shops that you can purchase this at.  In the Bay Area, I think the K Beauty shops in Japantown carries this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment