Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Petitfee Gold EGF Eye and Spot Patch

This product hails from Korea.  The patches are jelly-like soaked in gold and EGF (not sure what this is!).  It's full of essence and gets absorbed into the skin.  It has a perfumery smell.

Directions:  using the scooper, carefully lift an half circular eye patch and apply underneath the eye.  Be careful not to cover the eye.  Spot patches can be applied anywhere - I usually put it on my forehead for wrinkle reduction.


The texture of the patches are thick and after application, slowly gets absorbed by the skin and becomes thinner.  There is also a cooling feeling upon application.  I don't put this in the refrigerator but I read that you can for a more cooling treatment.  When I applied this the very first time, the under eye area was so sensitive that there was a tingling uneasy feeling.  It went away after 15 minutes or so and did not happen future treatments.   I did not find miraculous results after one treatment but do find that my under-eye circles are less apparent.  I use this about twice a week when I'm not doing other face masks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment