Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, February 22, 2016

IOPE Moistgen Emulsion


I was introduced to IOPE in New York last year.  I was in search of a replacement lotion, was in Flushing and randomly went to a KBeauty shop.   The saleslady said this was the best lotion for my skin type (combination).

Directions:  after cleansing and serums, put 1 pump to spread all over face.

I've been using this lotion for a year now but only for morning routine.  This moisturizer is great during the winter months when I need a bit more moisture.  It's not heavy like other skin hydration lotion that I've tried (i.e. Oil of Olay, Shiseido).  There is no oily residue and gives the skin adequate moisture.  For summer months, I use a tiny bit to provide moisture.  One bottle can last a long time.  I'm still using the current bottle for a year and probably have enough for another month or so.

Where to Buy:  in New York, purchase from any KBeauty shops, Amazon also carries this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment