Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Friday, February 19, 2016

Glycolic Mud Cleanser


I'm a big believer in facials and have been going to an esthetician in San Carlos ever since we moved to our new house.  I usually go once a quarter. Yulia, my esthetician, also makes her own products (through a manufacturer in LA) and one of her product that I love is the Glycolic Mud Cleanser.  One bottle can last for a year and it's great because it's tough enough to take all the grime out but gentle enough where it doesn't dry out the face.

Directions: after cleansing with oil cleanser, smear on a thin layer all over face and gently massage for 15-20 seconds. I only use for night routine.

I've been using this product for about 2 years now and feel that it does wonder on keeping my skin clean.  I used to use this cleanser twice a day but it may be too drying to do this twice.  Thus, I only use this as part of my double cleanse at night. I switch off between using this and the Tatcha powder cleanser now after the oil cleanser.  

No comments:

Post a Comment