Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

SK II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion

I bought into the SK-II hype after looking at numerous commercial ads.  The brand ambassadors truly have amazing skin (both Asian and non-Asian).  When I saw that there was a deal on Virgin Atlantic sky mall, I decided to take a chance.  Originally I was going to buy only the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence but the only package they had was a dual package with the Clear Lotion.  The Clear Lotion was essentially free since the dual package but the same price as the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence alone in the duty-free shop.

Directions: after cleansing face, put some clear lotion onto cotton pad and wipe all over face.

The Clear Lotion has no smell and looks like purified water.  I haven't seen a major difference in using the Clear Lotion specifically.  I would say save the money for emulsion and essence and find a cheaper alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment