Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser


This is by far my favorite drugstore beauty product.  Since I have combination skin, I want a cleanser that's effective on acne and oily skin but not drying.  The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser fits the bill.  It's easy to use, gentle on the skin and leaves skin clean and silky after cleansing.

Directions: put one pump onto palm and spread all over face.  I usually don't massage with this cleanser.  Rinse with lukewarm water.

I've been using this product for over 20 years now.  Even my hubby uses it for his skin.  There is no smell to the cleanser yet it's effective, softening and mild.  

Think Dirty Rating: 10

I'm totally shocked on this rating.  This gentle cleanser seems to be the perfect organic product yet it's 10 on Carcinogenicity and 10 on Developmental & Reproductive toxicity.   Out of the 8 ingredients, there are 3 that rate higher than a 7, with Butylparaben with the highest rating of 10.  Health impact of Butylparaben include toxic to reproduction, hormone dirsruptor and carcinogen.

I'm happy to say that my two daughter was not affected by the reproductive toxicity of this product.   Maybe since I've used this product for so long the toxins no longer stays in my body?  I love this product so much I will continue to use it as part of my morning routing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment