Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, February 15, 2016

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover


The Neutrogena Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover is the best product ever!  I've used it for so long, I can't remember life without it.  Ever since I started applying mascara, I've used this product.  This eye makeup remover is super effective & gentle.  It doesn't leave oily residue and removes all traces of waterproof mascara.

Directions:  put some on cotton pad and wipe across eye to remove makeup.

Did I say I love this product??  I swear by this and the Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelette.  I wish they make this eye makeup remover in travel size so that I can use it when I travel.  But since they don't, I use the second best option, which is the cleansing towelette when I travel.

Think Dirty Rating: 10

I'm in total disbelief that my favorite drugstore product is a whopping 10 in the toxicity rating!  I've been using this product for well over 20 years and am thankful that my eyelids, eyelashes, and under eye area are still intact.  The Carcinogencity rating is off the chart at 10.

Out of all ingredients the main culprit is Benzalkonium Chloride Solution.  It is used as a preservative which makes sense because this remover can last a lifetime.

I'm totally bummed about this rating but since it's on my all time beauty list, I will continue to subject myself to the its toxins.

No comments:

Post a Comment