Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Friday, February 26, 2016

Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream


I've been a big fan of Mario Badescu ever since I discovered their pimple cream (best ever - please see future post).  Since I was in a need for a night cream, I thought I would try one from Mario Badescu.

Directions:  after cleansing, toner and serum, put night cream all over face.

The Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream is light green with some light beads (not sure from what).  It is medium texture and for combination skin like me, feels a bit heavy.  Although it's meant for oily and combination skin type, it leaves a shiny sheen which is okay for night but shouldn't be used for day.  I'm also using this only during the Winter because I need more moisture in my skin.

Where to Buy:  choices are endless as you can buy product on Mario Badescu website, Amazon, Anthropologie (where I bought the product), Urban Outfitter, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment