Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, February 15, 2016

Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam


When I was haunted by acne back in high school, I tried everything under the sun to make the pimples go away.  I tried the Shiseido Pureness brand because it was advertised to target acne.

Directions: squeeze a nickel size onto palm.  Spread onto face and massage for 15-20 seconds.  The foam should activate to remove any grime and makeup.

The Pureness deep cleansing foam is very light.  It did not irritate the acne but I did not find the cleanser very effective.  I don't think the product penetrate the skin deep enough to remove dirt that can lead to blackheads and whiteheads.  The product did smell quite nice, compared to the store available acne combating products.  If you want something to combat acne, try another brand of products.  Use this only if you have minor acne and/or have sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment