Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, February 22, 2016

Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash


I'm staying at the W Scottsdale this week for work and it reminded me of how much I love Bliss products.  I was introduced to Bliss 15 years ago when I was living in New York.  The Bliss spa (especially the oxygen facial) was a real treat.  I love staying at the W hotel to partake in their products.  This product is so effective, my hubby uses it too.  A great unisex product!

Directions:  with wet face and hands, massage product onto face and rinse off.

The Fabulous Foaming Face Wash is great for combination and oily skin.   For dry and sensitive skin, you may want to be careful. Although the product is not drying and quite gentle, there are foaming beads that can be too harsh for sensitive skin.   This face wash is gentle enough for general use and very effective on male skin. 

Where to Buy:  any Bliss spa, W hotels worldwide, and Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment