Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Monday, February 29, 2016

Shiseido Anessa Perfect Gel Sunscreen


Last year's trip to Tokyo yielded a new find on sunscreen.  I discovered that Shiseido Anessa brand has a BB cream tinted sunscreen called Perfect Gel Sunscreen.  It's only available in two tint so I selected the darker shade (Japanese girls tend to be whiter) to try.  

I used the Shiseido Anessa Perfect GEl sunscreen on my Jan/Feb trip to Hawaii.  I was going for the all natural look, including under-eye coverage.   I have to say that the tinted sunscreen works pretty well.  It's as thick as regular BB Cream (I currently use one for under-eye circles from Shiseido) yet feels light enough for daily usage.  I liked the fact that if I needed a bit of coverage, I can use this combo and skip a step.

Directions: after morning routine, spread all over face for tinted coverage.

Where to Buy: any drugstores in Japan, Amazon, eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment