Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask


I was introduced to this product by a coworker who is experimenting with KBeauty products.  I purchased this product on Amazon and have been using it since early January.

The Laneige Sleeping Mask is very light yet a little goes a long way.  The product has a very light perfume smell and per directions from the manufacturer, you should take some time to breathe in the smell for extra lift.  

 Direction: I use the scoop spoon (pictured with the product above) to get the product from the jar and dab onto my face.  I then use my fingers to lightly spread the product all over my face.  I use this mask once a week.

After using this mask, I do find that my skin is brighter and more refreshed the next day.  It's also softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment