Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sana Nameraka Q10 Essence


I've always been a big fan of Japanese drugstore product, Sana Nameraka.  I first used products from this brand when I was living in Tokyo 10 years ago and still goes back to it.  Here in the States you get it from the Japanese supermarket.  I've used the other lines but like the Q10 one the best (the pink line).

Directions:  after cleansing, put some essence onto skin.

The Sana Nameraka Q10 essence has no smell, is very light and does not leave a oily residue.  It's smooths the skin and provides moisture to the skin.   I've been using this specific product for 6 months now as part of my morning routine. 

Where to Buy:  you can find this product in all the drugstores in Japan.  In the States, you can purchase from Nijiya and Ichiban-kan.  I do see some Sana products on Amazon but not this particular essence.  It's relatively cheap, priced around $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment