Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Sunday, February 28, 2016

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Sunscreen


One of the most important part of a beauty regime is the sunscreen.  Living in sunny California, you can get sunspots very easily, by just driving to work/school daily.  Thus, I lather on sunscreen on my face, even if it's cloudy/rainy outside.  I've tried all sorts of sunscreen and over the next few posts, will comment on the ones I like and dislike.

When I went on a Europe trip 3 years ago, one of my must do was to visit a pharmacy and purchase European branded sunscreen.  The La Roche-Posay brand was not available in the US yet and I read through blogs that it was a good sunscreen to try.  Thus, my haul included the La Roche-Posay Anthelios sunscreen for both myself and my kids (they have a kid spray version).

I have to say, I was a bit disappointed with the La Roche-Posay sunscreen.  It's quite heavy and leaves a shiny sheen.  Since I have combination skin, it's not for me.  It also made me break out after a week.  For normal or dry skin skin type, this may work.

Directions: after morning routine, lather on sunscreen all over face, neck, and chest area.

Where to Buy: available from all US drugstores, in Europe - Boots and other local pharmacies, Amazon, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment