Search This Blog

Sulwhasoo
AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION

Friday, February 19, 2016

Skin Recovery Masque


My favorite product from Yulia, my esthetician, is the Skin Recovery Masque.  I was intrigue about this product from the very first facial from Yulia and have been using this ever since.  The masque smells like pineapple and works wonders!

Directions: after cleansing, spread a very thin layer all over face.  Wash off after 30-45 minutes.

I love this product because you only need very little to create a wonderful smelling mask.  It's not scary looking like other masks (there's a white opaque layer).  It leaves the face feeling very soft, smooth, and instantly brightened.  I try to use this before special occasions.  A bottle can last a long time - I bought this bottle two years ago and only 3/4 way through.  I use this mask about once to twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment